BakuLegends

Login Or Join!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BakuLegends

Login Or Join!

BakuLegends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BakuLegends

Bakugan Brawlers!

KnightWolf suggested a chatroom, the website will only allow a chat box but hopefully this will work just the same!! Enjoy!

Pyrus Master

PyrusAdminSpiketor
    PyrusAdminSpiketor
    12Orders
    12Orders

Pyrus Master  Empty Pyrus Master

Post  PyrusAdminSpiketor Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:01 am

Heya!! Im Holly, the Pyrus Admin and creator of this site!! This is where the true bakugan brawlers come!! As you may know the admins have a kind of The 12 Orders theme, the admins have there own attribute and there own bakugan. Bakugan may be there own made up bakugan due to purley, the characters on bakugan have there own unique bakugan, we also plan to do this. So im going to introduce myself to everyone and i hope you'll know who to come to.
    Name: Holly
    Attribute: Pyrus
    I love all anime and manga. I love drawing manga. My favourite animal is a wolf and my favourite bakugan is Darkus Dharak, his ball form just looks soo cute!! I love you My bakugan hasnt got a official name yet so i just nicknamed her Spiketor. She looks like a cross between a griffon and a luma growl. She looks like a wolf with red and golden head armour. She has sharp metal like wings that slice through anything. She has razor sharp spikes along her back and legs, with sharp claws and a nasty bite. Her ability card unique to her is called terra nova, its a nasty attack which involves a ball of lava sourounded by spirals of fire with knives from her wings shooting out from it. Its a super powerful move that can only be use once per game, usually on the last battle or if shes in trouble because it is very energy draining. She is very noble and although most probably able to beat drago, she respects him and abides by his ideaology. Who knows, maybe ill post a drawing of her soon Smile
    PyrusAdminSpiketor
    PyrusAdminSpiketor
    12Orders
    12Orders

Pyrus Master  Empty Second Update

Post  PyrusAdminSpiketor Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 am

Heya guys! This is my second post on my site. This website started as me on a blank planning sheet. It looks like its progressed far but this is just the easy part. We need more members to create a proper community for starters Wink Just had to do a week off English exams. Got a year of that left :/ lol. Anyway its 1:45 AM so ill continue this update when i actually should be awake Razz good night (or should i say good morning) cheers

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:36 am